What a sweetie pie she is!!! The last pic - in b&w - so, so gorgeous. I love it! Hope you guys are doing fantastic. We need to come see you soon.
What great pictures! Somebody looks like Mommy! We are trying to get down there to see her! She is so precious!Love, Aunt Laura
Hey Guys!Hope you're all doing well. She's beautiful...I'd love for us all to catch up. I know it's been years, but Brooke and I still miss having you guys around. Thomas Busby
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a sweetie pie she is!!! The last pic - in b&w - so, so gorgeous. I love it! Hope you guys are doing fantastic. We need to come see you soon.
What great pictures! Somebody looks like Mommy! We are trying to get down there to see her! She is so precious!
Love, Aunt Laura
Hey Guys!
Hope you're all doing well. She's beautiful...I'd love for us all to catch up. I know it's been years, but Brooke and I still miss having you guys around.
Thomas Busby
Post a Comment