Alicia- What a beautiful baby girl! I love looking at the pictures you take of her. Your mom asked me to send you the link to Will's pictures as you are thinking of doing some photography. (BTW- you are already great at it!) The link is https://www.collages.net/ConsumerSite/GuestLogin. aspx?eventcode=313516
You can use your email or mine- ajonesiii@comcast.net
4 comments:
Hey Alicia, I've been checking in on Caroline. She is absolutely adorable. Looking forward to seeing y'all back at church!
Alicia-
What a beautiful baby girl! I love looking at the pictures you take of her. Your mom asked me to send you the link to Will's pictures as you are thinking of doing some photography. (BTW- you are already great at it!) The link is https://www.collages.net/ConsumerSite/GuestLogin. aspx?eventcode=313516
You can use your email or mine- ajonesiii@comcast.net
Take care! Ashley Jones
I love that little outfit. She is so cute! I'm glad I finally got to meet her.
Hey!
Look at those pretty eyes!! She's so cute!!!
Post a Comment