It is official...today was my last day at Brookwood Forest. I will miss my friends and sweet students, but I don't want to miss this special time with Caroline. So while I finished all my paperwork Caroline was spoiled by her Aunt Cort and Aunt CeCe. I hate that I didn't get a picture of Caroline on Aunt Cort's shoulder, taking a little nap, but here she is with Aunt CeCe.

6 comments:
Alicia, Caroline is SO SWEET! While we are sad that you are leaving BWF, we couldn't be happier for you to have this special time! Enjoy, have fun, and take lots of photos! We will miss you! Love, Donna and Brooks
It is such a special time when they're little-and they get big so fast! I thought I'd go back to teaching, but decided I'd only have this time once, and teaching can wait a little while. I know you'll have such a good time watching her grow!
we need to talk! did we both leave-leave, just for different reasons? :)
I'm so happy to find your blog! And, that's great that you get to stop working and be with Caroline. I just can't believe how fast they grow!
Are you taking another job or are you planning to stay at home now?
I'm excited for you!
My last day here is in August. Part of me is starting to get sad about it and the other part of me is starting to get excited! I think I have made the right decision to stay home with little Colton. Maybe we can get together for some play dates this fall since we will both be stay at home mommies!
Post a Comment