Our little sweetie is now 9 months old. Josh met us for Caroline's 9 month check up yesterday, she loves getting a chance to see her daddy during the day! Here are the stats...she weighed in at 18 lbs. 14 oz. (50% percentile) and was 29.5 inches long (97th percentile). It looks like our little girl is going to be long and lean, we're shocked... She is still pulling up on everything (especially windows),crawling, and cruising around everywhere. Caroline likes to talk (babble), sing, laugh and is a people person. She is saying hey, hi, dada, dad-D, mama, mommy, and the other day she kept saying 'duck.' She also tries to singing like the Little Mermaid, she will try to mimic any song you sing to her. She waves and gets very excited about everything, especially when she sees people and animals. She is sleeping 11 hours at night and taking one little morning power nap and a 3 hour afternoon nap...finally. We are so proud of her and all of her progress.

3 comments:
My goodness, 9 months! I realized after church on Sunday that I just took her from Josh and didn't even ask. He was wagging the high chair too so I found it as an opportunity to help him out. Well, I really just wanted to hold her..lol I love the excitement she gets when people give her attention. She is adorable!
I'm jealous...11 hours of sleep at night. Can I come live at your house?
Jasper's first word was duck! He would babble ma ma ma, dadada, etc. but duck was definitely the first word.
Post a Comment