Caroline was invited to her 1st Easter Egg Hunt/Birthday party last Friday. I was definitely excited about seeing how she would react to the festivities. We were also glad that we got to wish a dear friend, Zoe, a Happy Birthday!

A girl on a mission! Actually she really didn't understand at first and would just laugh at the other kids all running around like crazy. Some of the older kids helped her fill her basket, how sweet.
A girl on a mission! Actually she really didn't understand at first and would just laugh at the other kids all running around like crazy. Some of the older kids helped her fill her basket, how sweet.
Sweet Zoe helped Caroline find most of her eggs.
Caroline's new favorite word is 'ball' so this was right up her alley. She also thought the Easter eggs were balls, too. She is now saying 'egg' most of the time.
When Caroline woke up from her nap we hid some of her eggs around our yard. She is an egg hunting pro now and thinks it is sooo funny!

4 comments:
She just keeps getting cuter! She definitely makes having kids look like fun!
She always makes the best faces! What a joy!
How fun! I can't wait until Colton gets a little bit older so we can do stuff like that with him. I'm glad she had a good time.
I honestly love looking on your blog to see the latest and greatest outfit Caroline is sporting.... and this one hast to be one of the cutest!! I love the last pic of her sweet smile... too cute!
Post a Comment