It's hard to believe Caroline will be a year and a half next month! My how time flies! Today Caroline had her little surgery. She did really well. Yet, when the anesthesia wore off, the nitrates used to stop her bleeding were burning her mouth for nearly two hours. She just held her mouth and screamed in writhing pain. Nothing made her feel better, so she just cried herself to sleep in my arms. She is very swollen, but is much better now. Caroline even made her rounds this evening in the neighborhood saying hello to everyone. Here are a few pictures from a couple of weeks ago that just make me smile.

'Hey, why am I having surgery?'
'Hey, why am I having surgery?'

3 comments:
What kind of surgery did she have? Poor little thing. I'm glad she is feeling better...
I'm so sorry she had to have surgery. I didn't know. Glad she is better now.
I'm so glad her surgery went well. I'm so sorry I forgot to ask. These pictures are great!
Post a Comment