Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Daddy-O is really spoiling us rotten! He suprised us on Friday with two dozen red roses (Caroline is keeping two in a bud vase in her room)! Last night he took us to a yummy dinner. This morning he suprised Caroline with a box of Snow White chocolates. He really knows the way to a girl's heart:)

Caroline had already had one chocolate this morning. We told her she could have another after lunch. Here she decides she just wants to take a peek at them. Does she look guilty or what?


Showing me the one she wants after church and lunch.


My funny Valentine!


My sweet girl!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

What a great picture of you and C! It's so nice to see you from out behind the camera some! Looks like you had an awesome V'day!!

Courtney said...

I'm so glad I found your sweet blog! I love the pictures!!!