Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Behind on my blogging

I will share a few of my favorite moments over the past 6 months.  

December:  This girl's love language is gifts!  So on her actual birthday she got to open presents from Mommy, Daddy and Clark.  Her expressions make me smile!  Clark is such a thoughtful gift giver, love to see his excitement, too!

DSC0333DSC0347DSC0351DSC0366 2DSC0388DSC0389DSC0421DSC0431DSC0453

 

In January I had to opportunity to travel to Austin, TX to the Noonday Ambassador Conference.  It renewed my passion to create a marketplace for the artisans.  I love being apart of Noonday and it was more than wonderful to meet so many other ambassadors that I have been speaking to via the internet for over a year.  The most humbling moments were listening to Jalia's story, Tessa's mother, Jennie Allen, Jessica Honegger, and Jen Hatmaker.  It was truly a life changing weekend. 

IMG 4764IMG 4766IMG 4833IMG 4762IMG 4768IMG 4767IMG 5398

The next week…due to an unpredicted snowfall…Caroline and I were stranded at her school and had to spend the night!  What a sleepless nigh to remember!

IMG 4998IMG 4997IMG 4996IMG 4993

 

February:

DSC0132DSC0133DSC0134DSC0136DSC0183DSC0186DSC0200DSC0216DSC0190

Our sweet friends Cydney, Caroline, and Charlie came over to put together the Valentine's.  Cydney had a great idea and I just went with it!  

DSC0077DSC0089DSC0090DSC0097DSC0107

 

DSC0058

DSC0063

No comments: