It was back to the beach this past week/week-end to spend some time with the Hale's. Caroline is getting used to the beach thing. I really think she was fussy tonight because she missed her nightly walk on the beach. She gets so excited when she hears the waves and has the wind blowing her hair. She got to bounce some waves on the last day and once again...giggled, squealed, and loved it! Here are a few pics from the trip...
Caroline says come on in cousin Nolan...
Cousin Dawson was just chillin'
We got to go back to the Red Bar in Grayton Beach for dinner. Once again, fabulous food and fun atmosphere. Caroline loved it because everyone was so friendly and the band was non-stop entertainment.

1 comment:
I love the Red Bar!! They have the best crab cakes. I am glad you had fun.
Post a Comment