As anyone who is a "Raising a Little Hale" faithful follower knows, I LOVE to take pictures. So, I've started a new business venture, Alicia Hale Photography.
You may visit my temporary site at Alicia Hale Photography . If you are interested in booking a session, just let me know. My prices are very reasonable. I have online proofing for your friends and family to view a slideshow of your pictures and purchase directly on-line. Any prints you order are professional quality. Here is just one of the shots I took of my handsome nephew. Just look at those beautiful eyes...

5 comments:
I think that is great! If we ever see you guys, I will get you to take pictures of the kiddos! I have been impressed with all of Caroline's pictures.
Lori
You are so good! I'm almost tempted to cancel my session with Jennifer so you can take all of Colton's pictures all year long! But, I DEFINITLEY want you to do the newborn pictures!
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I am SO excited that you are going to do this. You are so, so talented and I am proud of you!!!
Love your pics!!! I'll be calling soon.
Check out my favorite things list this week...
Post a Comment