Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Who does she look like?

This is always a popular discussion. As cousin Carson pointed out the other day, he thinks she looks like...Tobey McGuire (spiderman). You can decide for yourself. Keep scrolling down, I've included some pics of me and Josh as babies, too.

3 comments:

Joni said...

She is a good combination of the two of you - though I think Caroline looks more like her mama! I'm going to have to disagree with Carson on the Tobey Maguire thing :)

Jessa Mullen said...

I agree that she has features from you both, BUT by looking at your baby pictures... She looks more like you.. Hopefully she will grow up to be just as beautiful as you as well.

McKinney Madness said...

Spiderman?! That cracks me up!! I have to say, she looks just like your baby pictures! I miss that sweet little smile of hers, and I'm thinking I need to come for a visit soon... :)