Saturday, June 20, 2009

18 months old

I guess from now on I need to refer to her age in years instead of months! We can't believe our baby is a year and a half! We love her so much she keeps us laughing and is an absolute joy (99.5% of the time). She definitely has contagious joie de vivre! Here are a few pics I snapped the other morning around our house.







7 comments:

me said...

She is so pretty and looks so happy!

Anonymous said...

These are simply beautiful!

The Casteel's said...

The pictures are great! She looks more and more like you everyday! And oh yes, I finally posted the "damnation" (dalmation)..LOL!

Julie said...

Love the new pictures Alicia! You do such a great job and have such a beautiful little subject.

The Penter Family said...

Those are GREAT pictures!

McKinney Madness said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! I don't know how you make your pics look the way they do, but they are priceless! C is very lucky to have such a talented mom!!

Ashley Matteo said...

hey
i just checked out your blog and wow i just love ALL the pics. you really inspire me and i would love some tips. also, we had a great time visiting with yall at the lake and hope you made it back home safely. hope to see you at moms group or some other time soon.
ashley
our blog is www.thematteos.blogspot.com