What a great idea! Im going to have to do that to mine. Lily loves to sweep.Im sorry to hear she had to have surgery! I hope she is feeling better.
I have always kind of thought that Caroline was a little girl after my own heart.. But with the boogie shoes and now the cleaning... It is offical !!
This picture reminds me of Camden. His favorite toys, for the longest time, were brooms or vacuum cleaners. It was hilarious! Love that picture!
Listen, I have plenty of floor space she can clean if she gets bored. Just send her on over!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a great idea! Im going to have to do that to mine. Lily loves to sweep.
Im sorry to hear she had to have surgery! I hope she is feeling better.
I have always kind of thought that Caroline was a little girl after my own heart.. But with the boogie shoes and now the cleaning... It is offical !!
This picture reminds me of Camden. His favorite toys, for the longest time, were brooms or vacuum cleaners. It was hilarious! Love that picture!
Listen, I have plenty of floor space she can clean if she gets bored. Just send her on over!
Post a Comment