Here are a few pictures to document Caroline's first day of Mother's Day Out. She will be going one day a week and I think it will be enough to get her used to the idea of school for now. She loves her teachers and they said she never cried, fit right in, and acted as if she had been there all year. I'm not really suprised, but I'm glad she had such a great first day. She even asked me this morning if she was going to 'more school?'

She refused to put on her backpack for the picture, but didn't mind holding her lunchbox.

She refused to put on her backpack for the picture, but didn't mind holding her lunchbox.

Then she asked if her lunch was in there...and proceeded to try and open it.

When I told her that her teachers would help her open it at lunchtime, she was excited and wanted to meet her teachers.


3 comments:
I'm glad she did so well on her first day of school. Colton brings home a new project from school every week. So, we change it out on the fridge alot! Fun stuff!
She is a little angel
I am so glad she had fun!
Post a Comment