Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's Cold Here

It's cold here, as in really cold...Josh informed me today that the power company is setting records. I'm not suprised! Caroline and I went to Target this afternoon for a rotisserie chicken and I saw something that made me smile, a promise of warmer days... a new swimsuit! So I purchased this little number for C and she enjoyed pranching around in it all afternoon (well until Josh came home and insisted she put on some more clothes).

Dancing around the house...


It's warmer upstairs, so we headed north to play.


My deejay selected some dancing music for us...


Love this ballerina pose...she is constantly on her toes.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE LITTLE BALLERINA!!!

Jessa Mullen said...

That bathing suit is just too cute.... Can't believe Josh made her take it off.. I mean it is not like it is about to SNOW outside or anything...hahahaha...