Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! In honor of the special day Josh prepared homemade blueberry pancakes this morning, yum! I was feeling brave, so I thought I would venture to Sunday School with Clark. BIG MISTAKE, as soon as we got to class his eyes popped wide open and Josh ended up walking the halls with him so I could hear the parenting class. Next week Mark will probably be talking about why you should not bring your 2 week old to Sunday School.


Clark says 'feed me and put me to bed!'


Sharp dressed man!


A special thanks to my mom for coming to help out last week.
This week will be the true test...I'll be flying solo.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

The kids look beautiful and so do you. Hope you had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day! Call me this week if you need a little relief! : )

brooke said...

I love that picture of all three of y'all! You look so beautiful! ALL of your pictures are so sweet :)

Kelley Brown said...

Clark is precious! He looks a lot like Josh. I'm trying to figure out how either Scott or me can come to hear Mark's parenting class. I'm pretty sure bringing a 17-month old wouldn't work well either. :)