Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Silly, silly

At Caroline's 3 year old check-up (a couple of weeks ago) we learned a couple of things:
1. She was traumatized by our last visit to the peditricians office and now falls apart even with a little finger stick
2. Reinforcement is needed if Caroline needs a shot (thanks Josh).
3. She is tall, really tall...39" (90th percentile) and 75th percentile in weight

At home she learned that if she whispers in Clark's ear:
1. It makes him laugh
2. It makes him squirm
3. It makes him cover his ears
Of course, she thinks this is hilarious.



Also, Caro is really into sticking out her tongue, just like Clark. We are working on correcting this little habit.

Oh and the 'Paci-Fairy' came the other week and took all of her pacifiers. After being three nights and three naptimes 'paci-free' the fairy brought her a ribbon to dance with (like Angelina Ballerina) and a necklace making kit. She's been sad about it a time or two, but has amazed me how well she is doing without them. I guess I was more afraid for her to give them up than anything else.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Penter Family said...

Colton was has been traumatized by the doctor too. Last time the nurse walked into the room with the trey of needles he started screaming bloody murder and we had to hold him down for shots. It's a lot easier when they are little babies! Colton misses Caro a bunch!

Anonymous said...

She is still beautiful--even when she sticks out her tongue!

McKinney Madness said...

Way to go Caroline! I'm so proud of her. I have a feeling ST is going to have a hard time giving up her FIST... yep, she loves sucking on it more than anything else! I love the pic of C's bright blue eyes and flower headband close-up... you take such awesome pics!