Caroline was asking me the other day when Clark was going to get "some toofs." She said, he really needs atleast one toof:)
Clark got his FIRST tooth the other day. He had a couple of sleepless nights and general fussiness that was very un-Clark like. So last week when I went to get him from his nap I noticed a tiny little bottom tooth, voila! That explained so much. So I called downstairs to Caroline saying "Guess what! Guess what!?! Clark has his first tooth!" Caroline was just about to burst and said "Oh, WOW! Good job little buddy! That is so COOL!!!" Then she proceeded to run upstairs and wanted to see his toof. Well, she was a little disappointed when she saw just how tiny it was. So here is Clark at 9 months with one tiny little bottom tooth! So cool:)




2 comments:
oh my goodness that is too funny. caroline truly is such a compassionate little girl and clark is just so cute i could eat him up
Oh my goodness, he is just the cutest little man!
Post a Comment