Thank you for the phone calls, e-mails and text messages from my last post. Saturdays like these give me peace with my decision.
The weather was BEAUTIFUL here last Saturday. It was near 75 and sunny. So we headed to the zoo and then to the Botanical Gardens for a picnic.

Our two at the zoo. Caro insisted on riding in a stroller too. She can't decide if she wants to be a big girl or a baby somedays.
The weather was BEAUTIFUL here last Saturday. It was near 75 and sunny. So we headed to the zoo and then to the Botanical Gardens for a picnic.

Our two at the zoo. Caro insisted on riding in a stroller too. She can't decide if she wants to be a big girl or a baby somedays.




2 comments:
John is the same way with the stroller. He quit wanting to sit in it so I quit taking the double anywhere. Then he fights his sister to sit in hers.
Please tell me you've already framed that last picture. That is the sweetest, cutest, most awesome picture I've seen of the two of you! I'm sooo proud of you for making your decision to put YOU and YOUR family first. You deserve it!! I'd love to see you again soon! : )
Post a Comment