Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Clark

This is the little face that greets me so early in the morning...like 4 am this morning!

He is loving to sit-up in his bed, pull up on the rails, chew on the side, and all that stuff that makes it impossible for him to go back to sleep. He seems to be working on another tooth. I guess we will all sleep again, one day.

These two are wild together. The other day they both woke up before 6AM and both refused to take naps. I told them they were both grounded. They just looked at each other and cracked up laughing. I think we are in for it!


Clark also likes to pick out his own tunes now.
Never a dull moment around here! I really do love this age and would freeze time if I could.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable kiddos!!!