Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

"He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed." I Peter 2:24

I feel that the message can be confusing for kids with egg hunts and the Easter bunny festivities, but Christ, our Savior is the reason we celebrate.  He is risen! 

_DSC0049_DSC0057_DSC0067

When we got home from church, the Easter bunny had paid us a visit.

_DSC0093

Clark’s first Easter.  He got Keds!  Does it appear I was scrambling for things to put in there?  I was.

_DSC0110_DSC0115_DSC0120

What was in Clark’s eggs?  Cheerios.  Sorry, jelly beans are choking hazards.

_DSC0124_DSC0134_DSC0138_DSC0146_DSC0148_DSC0155_DSC0156-2

3 comments:

The Penter Family said...

1. LOVE their Easter outfits.

2. YES...the Easter message can get really confusing for kids at this age. I tried explaning to Colton about Jesus on the cross...and his response was: "Can I have a snack now?". Oh Well!! Maybe next year!

The Picardy's said...

SK got Tangled too! Wow, the Easter bunny must be smart:) Love the kids outfits. Caroline will have to come over and watch movies with SK!!

McKinney Madness said...

Looks like he went ahead and opened a few of those eggs! ha! Your kiddos are always so precious, and I'm pretty jealous of Clark's awesome tan. We must hang out often this summer!!