Meet ‘dog dog’ Clark’s favorite sidekick du jour. He named him all by himself. He pretends to put ‘dog dog’ down for a nap and puts his finger up to his nose and says ‘shhhh.’ He also throws and hugs ‘dog dog,’ I guess he is all about tough love.
Clark also enjoys practicing his pitching skills. I guess he is following in dada’s footsteps. He now calls Josh ‘dada’ instead of Josh, big accomplishment. When I put his little polo on him he points to it and says ‘dada.’ I think he likes looking like him. Why is he laughing so hard? He is quite accurate and threw the ball and hit my camera lens. I see many long nights at the ball field in our near future. As my nephew Dawson says, he is ‘all ball.’
I’m a total bust when it comes to getting Caroline to smile ‘naturally’ in front of the camera. Clark, although was my helper this afternoon. I had all the dining room shutters open for light, for the pictures, Clark kept shutting them. Caroline thought this was hilarious. Thanks Clark, what a great photo assistant!
We are so thankful that Caroline is FINALLY feeling better. She has been battling breathing issues, an ear infection, and a fever on and off for a month. So glad to see her smiling healthy face!
2 comments:
love dog dog. nathan has a "doggie" which he has had as long as we can remember. and he too LOVES and ADORES doggie but at the same time sure practices tough love with him as he swings him down the stairs every morning. glad clark could be of assistance to you in taking pics of caroline. glad she is feeling better and her eyes look great in the pics.
BEAUTIFUL KIDDOS!!!!
Post a Comment