Sunday, July 28, 2013

My favorite 5 year old

I snapped a few pictures of Caroline enjoying a snack on the back porch before we left for the beach.  I love spending a little one on one time with her while Clark is napping (between my chores).  She makes me smile.  We were greeted by a letter from her kindergarten teacher when we returned yesterday.  She wrote the sweetest letter and shared a little about herself, she asked Caroline to do the same.  Here are a few of Caroline's responses:

In my family we have:  a little brother, Clark

My favorite Bible verse is:  Psalm 139:14

My favorite color is:  tie between light blue, pink, and purple

My favorite food is:  ice cream, chicken, and pineapple

I like to read:  American Girl novels

When I grow up:  I want to be a mermaid, princess or baby doctor 

This is about to get real.  I feel like she is ready for kindergarten in so many ways, but cannot believe how quickly she has reached this milestone.  The days are long, but the years are short.  

DSC0463

DSC0485

 

DSC0508

DSC0512DSC0530DSC0538DSC0558

No comments: