We just got back from Children's and Caroline's hip x-ray looked perfectly normal. Dr. Doyle said that being a first-born breech female that she dodged a bullet and that she should be fine. We are very thankful! Here are some of her 6 month pics from the Botanical Gardens...

6 comments:
I am so glad she got a good report. Still precious as ever. 6 months, wow! Why I contemplate having kids because I think time will fly by even faster.
She is so cute! I am glad to hear that all is well with her little hip. Your new blog design is so cute! Did you do that yourself?
Love the new design on the blog. Glad Caroline is ok. We had to take Charlie to Children's that first week...very stressful. Let's get together soon. I can't believe she is 6 months old!
Your pictures are beautiful. Do you take them yourself? If so you are very talented.. She is a beautiful child !!
Hey!
I found your blog again and was so glad to get caught up on Caroline. She is SOOOO precious! So glad y'all are doing well!!!
Joni :)
Post a Comment