Monday, June 16, 2008

Week 25

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dana said...

1) These pics are so good! Ever think about doing it professionally? Seriously. Caroline is super photogenic - but these pics are really good!
2) I really love the music player add on. You inspired me to try it on my blog, but I'm not so techno-savvy. Sad for me...Yay for you!
3) Edgars? Soon? Really soon?! :)

Missing you guys!!!

Katie Hughes said...

Hey! So are you not working now? PLEASE email me to hang out... we love playdates, especially with the hot weather out we would love to get together and I would love to meet Miss Caroline! My email is katiehughes1978@gmail.com. P.S. your pictures are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Alicia,
WOW! These photos are so good! I am impressed with your camera work...well, having a beautiful subject doesn't hurt! Love looking at Caroline grow!
Donna

Jill said...

one word........GORGEOUS! Great job with the pictures.