Thursday, June 5, 2008

Meeting Great Grandma Toline

Although the car ride was long...it was great to see my grandmother. I had not been to Cookevile since November and Caroline had never met her great-grandmother Toline. We also got to see some of my cousins (Ben and Morgan), my Aunt Pam and Uncle Robert. This was also my first time back since the passing of my grandfather. It was sad to walk in and not see him munching on some pistachios in the kitchen or working a crossword in the living room. I really wish he could have met Caroline. He was a great man and we all miss him very much.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved what you wrote about your trip. It was a joy to see Caroline and spend time with all of you! She is beautiful and full of personality and curiosity. Enjoy every day with her! Love to you, Pam