Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hugs and kisses

Everytime I get Caroline out of her bed I pat her back and give her a kiss. She does the same thing with her baby. She loves to huggie, huggie her baby...then she gives her a big smooch on the forehead. She really enjoys loving on not only her baby, but also her mommy and daddy. As you can imagine, we don't mind one bit!

**A little sidenote...the dress Caroline is wearing is circa 1981. It was the dress I wore to my first birthday party! Somethings never go out of style!

Hugging and rocking her baby!


Leaning in for the plant...



The big smooch!


She thinks everything is sooo funny!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes too! Miss C is doing great. She is down to one or two breathing puffs a day. She is soooo glad to be home and in her own bed as are we!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: