Friday, February 20, 2009

Resilient

Miss C is on her way to recovery after a scary couple of days. Monday evening Caroline started wheezing and was struggling to breath. After a couple of days at Children's Hospital with oxygen, an IV, and breathing treatments, she is finally feeling like herself again. Caroline is one resilient little girl. Today is her 14 month birthday, glad you are feeling better sweet girl!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

newmanfamily said...

Poor thing! I guess she got worse after we left. I hope she gets to feeling better.
Lori

me said...

Oh my goodness! Glad she's better...ther eis too much going around now...kinda makes you want to just stay home:) Laurel's been sick too!

Abbie said...

Yikes Alicia! I can't imagine how it must have felt to have your baby be in the hospital. Im so glad she is feeling better.

That picture at the top of your blog is precious!

The Casteel's said...

ok, so before age 3, Larkin was dx with allergy induced asthma...this means we have a breathing machine with xopenex, pulmicort (when its really bad), he also has Patanol for his eyes, Allegra for his allergies, Singular for total control, Nasonex for his nose..is that at least 5? After 2 years of battle and watching the signs...it is seasonal, spring and fall set his allergies off and the singular seems to really help keep him in control during those times...Allegra is awesome and he has not had a serious flare up in almost a year...we are down to just allegra now...Priase God! My heart just ached when I read this about Caroline as I know what we went through with Larkin and it really does break my heart! I can't stand for them to be sick and wheezing is so dangerous...I have taken L to the hospital at 1 am before...I know how you feel! I am so sorry, you all are in our prayers!

McKinney Madness said...

Poor Caroline... even when she's sick she still looks adorable! I'm so happy to hear she's feeling better!