When I saw this swimsuit I just had to buy it for Caroline. She loves it too, just look at the way she is working the camera. This little girl cracks me up!
I LOVE that bathing suit. Funny, I was just thinking I needed to find Lusa one this morning.... You've inspired me! Your little one is too cute, and your blog and photography are beautiful! Kendra
6 comments:
so cute! she is getting good at posing after all the practice she gets! i love her.
I love her face in the second one. All of the pics are so cute!
What a little bathing beauty!!
The second one is my fav too! I LOVE that face she is making. We are looking forward to seeing you guys!
Lori
She looks just like you Alicia in these photos!!
I LOVE that bathing suit. Funny, I was just thinking I needed to find Lusa one this morning.... You've inspired me!
Your little one is too cute, and your blog and photography are beautiful!
Kendra
Post a Comment