Sunday, September 13, 2009

Last trip to the pool for the season

I'm once again behind on blogging. I've been busy editting a plethora of pictures, so my own pictures are on the back burner. Here are a few from last week. We had a great Labor Day weekend. My parents came to visit on Saturday (the guys watched the game while the ladies went shopping). We went to Chattanooga on Sunday and Josh's parents meet us at the aquarium. They all toured the aquarium with Caroline while I took senior pictures of my very handsome and cooperative twin cousins all around downtown Chattanooga. I hated to miss her first trip to the aquarium and Papa John forgot his camera, so I can only imagine how much she loved it! I know she did because everytime she sees a fish she starts saying, Mimi, Dada, PawPaw. Then Monday when sleeping beauty finally awoke from her very long nap we meet Josh (who had been golfing) at the Inverness CC pool for the Labor Day pool party. By the time we got there all the festivities were over...we still had fun swimming around a little. It so sad when she sees her swimsuit, she starts begging for the pool, pool, pool. It's difficult for a little one to understand that summer is over when it's still nearly 90 degrees around here! Until next year pool!





Where are her parents? Dad is to the far left and I'm taking the pictures, of course!


She had a blast playing with the older girls.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

I can't believe her hair is getting so long!! Glad you guys had a good Labor Day weekend.

elizabeth said...

I just found your blog! Yay!!! Caroline is precious of course!