The only rain we saw the entire time we were there was during my 'scheduled' beach photo shoot with Caroline. It rained the last 30 minutes of my sweet evening light. So we took these pictures as soon as she woke up Sunday morning, poor girl!
the pictures are great!!!! im so glad yall had fun and that you got some your photo shoot in. i was looking forward to seeing your work and once again, you did an amazing job. hope to see you soon, now that we are back in town.
5 comments:
Alicia- Beautiful photos! I love them! You do have a beautiful subject which I'm sure makes everything easier;)
What a little beach cutie!
As always she looks so beautiful..
THose are just precious :) I am glad that you got your shoot in!!
the pictures are great!!!! im so glad yall had fun and that you got some your photo shoot in. i was looking forward to seeing your work and once again, you did an amazing job. hope to see you soon, now that we are back in town.
Post a Comment