Friday, July 2, 2010

10 weeks

We went to the doctor this week. Clark got 4 shots, which broke Caroline's heart. She actually said to the nurse, 'I'm going to tell my daddy that Clark got all those boo-boo's.' He is 90th percentile in height and 50th in weight. Long and lean and we are not suprised. He is healthy and we are so grateful.

His hair is still wild, but so incredibly soft.


Just watching Caroline dance around the room in her tutu (twice daily occurance).


This face reminds me so much of Caroline.


Oh those toes...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

oh my goodness, he is so precious. great shots of him smiling

Courtney said...

I love his hair! My brother's did the same thing for a long time, my mom could not get it to lay flat.

McKinney Madness said...

Long and lean... I wonder why!! He is so cute and I can't get over how much he's grown!