Sunday, July 25, 2010

What a week!

We are all healthy and doing well now, but it has been a rough week. We've all had the fever virus with a super sore throat. It all started when Caroline was acting extra defiant. Clark wasn't sleeping through the night and was extremely fussy. Then, it hit me body aches, fever, and unable to swallow. To make matters worse, Josh was out of town (of course). So I called my mom practically crying. Luckily, she came into town really early to help me take the kids to the doctor. Then Caroline started feeling better and JuJu took her back to Huntsville with her. Clark and I started feeling better and went to pick her up on Friday. I think she was ready to move in with my sister. She loved spending some time with her cousins. After we swam at the pool a bit, we headed back home.

JuJu to the rescue.


Clark really liked his time with Papa Eric.


Cousin Ethan is the most nurturing 8 year old I've ever been around in my life. As soon as I pulled up to the pool, he got in my car (left the pool) and didn't leave Clark's side until we left. He fed him, burped him, read to him, and Clark loved it. Hopefully, Clark will grow up to be as a great of a young man as his namesake Ethan 'Clark.'


When Ethan was holding Clark, Caroline got jealous and insisted on holding him, too. To add insult to injury, after we got back from the doctor's office on Wednesday, Caroline was dancing for Clark and JuJu and fell into her table. She immediately got a black eye... It was one rough week.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

newmanfamily said...

What's up with you all getting sick everytime we come into town? Glad you are feeling better!

McKinney Madness said...

No way!! So THAT was it!! I'm so sorry you guys were sick all week... call me anytime you need the extra help! I hope all of you are feeling better, especially with Daddy-O back and ready to help out. : )