Our church has a wonderful women's ministry. Yesterday was the first day of Mary Glynn Peeple's summer Bible Study. I had the privledge of going to two of her studies last summer and didn't want to miss this year. She is an amazing Bible teacher! One of the passages we studied was:
Colossians 1:16 - "For by him all things were created:
things in heaven and on earth,
visible and invisible,
whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities;
Colossians 1:16 - "For by him all things were created:
things in heaven and on earth,
visible and invisible,
whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities;
all things were created by him and for him."
I thank God for creating these two precious children for reasons like this:
I was going to drop Clark off first, since it was the first door we came to in the nursery hall. This was also Clark's first time in the church nursery. While I was explaining to the ladies where all of his stuff was, etc...Caroline started balling and clinging to my leg. When I asked her what was wrong she said, 'mommie, not leave Clark!' (Clark was just sitting in his carseat smiling and ready to make some new friends.) I'm not sure if she thought we were leaving him for good or what. I ensured her that we would come back for him. When Liz dropped off David, Caroline told her 'we left Clark' all distraught. She felt better when Liz told her that Evie was in there with him.
I was touched that she cares so much for her brother.
I thank God for creating these two precious children for reasons like this:
I was going to drop Clark off first, since it was the first door we came to in the nursery hall. This was also Clark's first time in the church nursery. While I was explaining to the ladies where all of his stuff was, etc...Caroline started balling and clinging to my leg. When I asked her what was wrong she said, 'mommie, not leave Clark!' (Clark was just sitting in his carseat smiling and ready to make some new friends.) I'm not sure if she thought we were leaving him for good or what. I ensured her that we would come back for him. When Liz dropped off David, Caroline told her 'we left Clark' all distraught. She felt better when Liz told her that Evie was in there with him.
I was touched that she cares so much for her brother.

Sweet sister

He did well in the nursery. The ladies called him a 'shoulder baby.' That is EXACTLY what he is...he loves being on your shoulder, being able to look around and having his back rubbed. I can't say that I blame him, seems like a pretty good set-up:) They also asked me if he was 22" at birth, because he is sooooo long!


2 comments:
That is so sweet! I thought that Bstudy started next week, so I am glad that I read your post! I will be there next week and am so excited about her study :)
It's fun hearing sibling stories! Caroline is so sweet! I hated to miss bible study today but we're out of town. See you next week!
Post a Comment