If you refuse to take an afternoon nap:
You will be subject to a photoshoot.
Now both Hale children have been warned. You two better start napping, seriously!

I really did enjoy spending some one on one time with just Clark while sister was sleeping, but since he is up every three hours at night now we are getting A LOT of time together! I guess he is going through a growth spurt, teething, or just likes to keep me on my toes (and tired). Anyway, it was the perfect time to snap a few pics of the little man without sister all over him. I cannot believe this little one will be six months old next week!
You will be subject to a photoshoot.
Now both Hale children have been warned. You two better start napping, seriously!

I really did enjoy spending some one on one time with just Clark while sister was sleeping, but since he is up every three hours at night now we are getting A LOT of time together! I guess he is going through a growth spurt, teething, or just likes to keep me on my toes (and tired). Anyway, it was the perfect time to snap a few pics of the little man without sister all over him. I cannot believe this little one will be six months old next week!




5 comments:
He is too cute!!!!!!!!
Ha! If you refuse to take a nap you will be subject to a photo shoot! Does that threat work? Let me know so I can use it if it does! Ha!
Almost 6 months? I can't believe that. Seems like he is happy without his nap at least.
Lori
He's getting so big! I love his smiley pics! : )
i love a good picture project myself. and please dont tell me clark is already 6 months, he is growing up too fast. but he is definitley a cutie! hope you start getting some more rest
Post a Comment