Today our Inverness playgroup had a trunk-or-treat party. Caroline was Cinderella. It was too hot for Clark to wear his costume, so I had to think fast! He wore his firetruck outfit...I wish I had a picture of him with his firehat; he actually likes wearing it.
Great friends, good food, and beautiful weather made for one fun party!
Snow White (Avery), Cinderella (Caroline), and Tinkerbell (Hayley)were inseperable and would even call for each other on the playground saying 'Where are you Tinkerbell?' so cute!

Clark is ready to party!
Great friends, good food, and beautiful weather made for one fun party!
Snow White (Avery), Cinderella (Caroline), and Tinkerbell (Hayley)were inseperable and would even call for each other on the playground saying 'Where are you Tinkerbell?' so cute!

Clark is ready to party!

The ever-impossible and always amusing group photo opp. I'm missing more than 1/2 of the kids in this shot.



No comments:
Post a Comment