Blogging has been put on the back burner, so has taking pictures of my own kiddos. The fall season is busy and this one was by far my busiest. Josh has been taking kids to birthday parties, the library, playground, and everywhere else on the weekends while I'm shooting. Clark has been my photo assistant every Monday and Thursday, while sister is at MDO, for the past couple of months. I really have just put him in the stroller while I'm shooting and he has been happy as a lark to just watch. Our house looks like a bomb went off because all my time is spent editing, creating cards, downloading, uploading, and clearing memory space
.
Meanwhile, Clark turned 7 months and I took this picture of his 'actual' 7-month birthday. He was very serious for about a week, not a whole lot made the little man smile. We thought he might be teething, but he still remains tooth-less. Then the fever virus hit. He was sick for 4 days, all he wanted was to be held non-stop. We took him to the doctor because he refused to eat for a day and that is when they gave us the dreaded diagnosis of ...the fever virus. I say dreaded, because there is nothing you can do for them, but give them tylenol. While we were there they weighed the little guy and he weighed 20lbs and 9oz!! This is more than Caroline weighed at one year. No wonder my back is aching. Anyway, once the fever broke he was back to his sweet, jovial, laid-back, smiley-self. My favorite thing that he is doing right now is giving HUGS. Well, Josh says he just hugs me and I think it might be true. Everytime I pick him up he wraps his long arms around my neck and gives me the biggest squeeze. I'm so in love with the best little photo assistant and cuddle bug.

Clark Preston Hale, 7 months
.
Meanwhile, Clark turned 7 months and I took this picture of his 'actual' 7-month birthday. He was very serious for about a week, not a whole lot made the little man smile. We thought he might be teething, but he still remains tooth-less. Then the fever virus hit. He was sick for 4 days, all he wanted was to be held non-stop. We took him to the doctor because he refused to eat for a day and that is when they gave us the dreaded diagnosis of ...the fever virus. I say dreaded, because there is nothing you can do for them, but give them tylenol. While we were there they weighed the little guy and he weighed 20lbs and 9oz!! This is more than Caroline weighed at one year. No wonder my back is aching. Anyway, once the fever broke he was back to his sweet, jovial, laid-back, smiley-self. My favorite thing that he is doing right now is giving HUGS. Well, Josh says he just hugs me and I think it might be true. Everytime I pick him up he wraps his long arms around my neck and gives me the biggest squeeze. I'm so in love with the best little photo assistant and cuddle bug.

Clark Preston Hale, 7 months

2 comments:
precious little clark. glad he is feeling better and wow i cant believe he is 20lbs. hope your life slows down soon but i know everyone is enjoying all the great pictures you have been taking of their families.
He is the cutest big boy!!
Post a Comment