Friday, December 10, 2010

World's youngest possum

Playing possum = pretending to be asleep
The other day I had to wake-up Clark from a nap to go and get sister from MDO. He was sleeping so peacefully, I really didn't want to wake him. So what would any good mom do? I ran and got my camera.

I thought 'oh he is smiling in his sleep.'
BUT, the boy was seriously not asleep...


He was playing possum. He just laughed and giggled. Clark is already quite the prankster. Then he gave me a big hug and I didn't even care.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS--he is such a stinker!

The Alexanders said...

He is just too cute. I love the top picture of Caroline and Clark. It is gorgeous! You are amazing photographer.

The Penter Family said...

I can't believe he is already doing that!!!!

The Picardy's said...

Too funny! So dang sweet:)

newmanfamily said...

That is so funny!