For a little pre-birthday treat, Caroline and I went to see Tangled today. I was going to take her on her actual birthday, but decided a matinee would be better than a 7:15 showing:) Since it was her first time to see a movie in a theater, I wanted to make sure she had a good experience. We check out the book from the library yesterday and Josh read it to her last night so she would know the storyline. She was ready for the movie to begin as soon as we got there. Caroline was so excited and proceeded to introduce herself to EVERYONE at the theater, ticket counter, bathroom, line, etc...and tell them that she has a brother named Clark and some snack mix in my purse:) She got scared at the part where the theater shows off their sound system, because it was so loud. So Caro sat in my lap for the next 2 hours. I didn't mind one bit, she loved it.

1 comment:
How sweet! I'm so glad she liked it!! It looks like such a cute movie. : ) Happy almost birthday to Caroline!
Post a Comment