Thursday, September 22, 2011

17 months, Where is my baby?

Clark has gone from toddler to runner in a matter of days.  His speed is increasing as well as his need for adventure.  He loves being outside, playing ball, dogs, books, cars and his dad.  His vocabulary is growing rapidly.  He has an opinion and is not afraid to voice it!  This morning Caroline wanted a hug and he just said ‘uh-t-un.’  Broke her heart.  He is enjoying some one on one time while sister is at 3K.  I’m enjoying spending some time with my little man, too.  This is a sneak peek at our day today:

Dropped sister off and headed to the Botanical Gardens for a run in the BOB and a little exploring around the gardens.

_DSC0004_DSC0036_DSC0079_DSC0014_DSC0081_DSC0109_DSC0119_DSC0142

Came home for lunch and he insisted on eating my apple.  I cut up half of it for him, but he just wanted the whole apple.  His top four teeth are all coming in right now, it probably feels pretty good on his gums.

_DSC0163_DSC0165_DSC0168

Got in the car to pick up that silly sister and he pointed over to her car seat, like ‘hey’ where is that girl?  Enjoyed playing peek-a-boo with sister.

_DSC0187_DSC0190_DSC0210-2_DSC0212_DSC0217_DSC0220_DSC0224_DSC0242_DSC0248

_DSC0289_DSC0292

Then Caroline wanted to watch a little Olivia and he went over to sit in his ‘man’ chair.  He also enjoys standing on the ottoman and jumping off, so I had to put my camera down so I could catch that adventuresome little guy.  Happy 17 months, brud!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! He is growing too fast. Mimi

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love how you dress him (well, both of them). Your blog is such a treat.