My little ray of sonshine is 18 months old. He is funny, sweet, and all boy. Clark loves to laugh, give hugs, sports, ball, and surprising people. One thing he does to get a laugh or to ‘get’ Josh is that he still refuses to call Josh ‘dada’ he calls him “Josh.” He says plenty of other words that begin with ‘d’ but not dada. He smiles so big when we try to get him to say it. Little stinker!
The other day, we dropped off sister went to Jemison for a run and I had forgotten to put the jogging stroller back in my car from the weekend, ooops! So we headed back to the house and walked the nature trail instead. I told him we would see some ducks, so he was more into trying to find some ducks, not so into having his picture taken.
Off to find some ducks.
Snack time
He is checking out his shirt. It buttoned like Daddy’s. He was very interested.
Our neighbors came over for a minute to borrow some curry for a recipe. Clark was so sweet to share his snack with Bella. I think he was glad to play with her for a few minutes without sister.
Clark knows who everyone is and will point when you ask him, where is Caroline, etc… When I ask him ‘Where is Clark?’ He points to himself and smiles.
We love you little man!
1 comment:
He is just too cute!!!!!! Love all of his expressions.
Post a Comment