Clark is definitely our little gentleman. He treats Caroline like a princess. When I get him out of his car seat, he immediately runs over to her side of the car and reaches his hand up to help her out of the car. Then holds her hand all the way into the house. Caroline LOVES it! I commented on what a gentleman he was. Now anytime he does anything nice, Caroline says, ‘what a gentleman, Clark!’ He just smiles. He sure knows how to make us feel special. He gives out pats, hugs, and kisses which always make sis feel better. I guess he got it from watching Josh, who does the same.
This picture is for my dad. This is his first non-blue-eyed grandchild. He always trying to figure out Clark’s eye color. There is definitely some brown in there.
Love, love our little gentleman.
2 comments:
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So cute!! Precious little boy:)
Post a Comment