Thanks Ashley for the vision of the playgroup photo booth. Ashley and I had the best time shooting it together. Caroline helped me cut out the props and background. While cutting she said, ‘I don’t even like mustaches, I hope some of the kids at playgroup do:)’ Why are mustaches all the rage right now? Seriously never saw that coming. Anyway, we have more and even a hilarious group photo, but here are a few of the Hale kiddos (and Adair):
Sweet, sweet friends Caroline and Adair were the oldest at playgroup today. I must say they enjoyed the props the most. Love these girls!
At first they weren’t quite sure what to do…
And just look who is sporting a mustache…
Okay, I know she’s not mine, but how adorable is little Anne Fulton? Love her blowing kisses. Have I mentioned how adorable all the kids are…oh my!
This little stinker wouldn’t get his picture made. So I just had to tickle him.
Many more to see…Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
1 comment:
Oh, so fun! You and Ashley did such a great job. I hated to miss it but Jackson had his little cold, but we'll be there next year, Lord-willing!
Post a Comment