Monday, February 6, 2012

a little behind, zoo playdate, and is my bow big enough?

I’m a little behind on my blogging.  Here are a few from weeks past:

_DSC1276

Sarah Kathryn, Caroline, and Adair are sweet friends from church.  They are also all in preschool and ballet together.  They just can’t get enough of each other, so we headed to the zoo for some more fun.  We are so very thankful for our friends.

_DSC1289

little brothers Matthew and Clark tagged along for some fun,too.

_DSC1485Oh SIS!!  A couple of weeks ago I was putting a bow in Caroline’s hair and she asked me, ‘do you think this bow is big enough?  I think I need some bigger bows.’  So do you think this one is big enough?  Only in the deep south, right?  Besides big bows, Sis is currently obsessed with the color pink.  She refused to wear this top…too white, until I added some pink to it.  I really can’t say much, pink was always my favorite color, too.  Love this silly,girly, pink loving, funny, caring, sweet girl!  We were telling each other knock knock jokes, so I snapped a few (too many) pictures:

_DSC1450_DSC1452_DSC1467_DSC1486_DSC1501_DSC1488

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bigger the bow-- the more beautiful the little girl!