Tuesday, October 2, 2012

D I S N E Y

Dear Caroline and Clark, 
We are so thankful that you enjoyed your one and only trip with Mommy and Daddy to Disney.  You soaked up every ounce of fun and loved it!  It is now marked off our list.  Hope that you both enjoy taking your own kiddos one day in the far, far, far off future.

_DSC0003

_DSC0014_DSC0021_DSC0018-2_DSC0027_DSC0031_DSC0033_DSC0037_DSC0040_DSC0042_DSC0045_DSC0066_DSC0082_DSC0087

_DSC0110_DSC0119_DSC0131_DSC0124_DSC0138_DSC0146_DSC0160_DSC0162_DSC0163_DSC0164_DSC0177_DSC0191_DSC0199_DSC0206_DSC0208

_DSC0209_DSC0212_DSC0231_DSC0235_DSC0266_DSC0244_DSC0249_DSC0253_DSC0255_DSC0269_DSC0289_DSC0294

_DSC0311_DSC0327_DSC0346_DSC0357_DSC0361_DSC0381_DSC0415_DSC0420_DSC0441_DSC0445_DSC0458_DSC0474_DSC0482_DSC0492_DSC0517

_DSC0534_DSC0555_DSC0571_DSC0572_DSC0604_DSC0611_DSC0650_DSC0658_DSC0684_DSC0688_DSC0689_DSC0692_DSC0693_DSC0696_DSC0700_DSC0703_DSC0704_DSC0707_DSC0743_DSC0754_DSC0769_DSC0773_DSC0774_DSC0775_DSC0777_DSC0784_DSC0808_DSC0809_DSC0836_DSC0821_DSC0916_DSC0922_DSC0941_DSC0945_DSC0948_DSC0967_DSC0973_DSC0974_DSC0975_DSC0979_DSC0991_DSC1017_DSC1008_DSC1036_DSC1038_DSC1041_DSC1052_DSC1065_DSC1087_DSC1092_DSC1135_DSC1157

_DSC1177_DSC1190_DSC1198_DSC1210_DSC1226_DSC1235_DSC1257_DSC1261_DSC1276_DSC1282_DSC1292_DSC1301_DSC1306_DSC1342_DSC1351_DSC1353_DSC1360

_DSC1371_DSC1372_DSC1373_DSC1383_DSC1384_DSC1405_DSC1397_DSC1414_DSC1416_DSC1419_DSC1430_DSC1435_DSC1477

5 comments:

newmanfamily said...

I didn't realize you all were going to Disney. I am interested in that explanation of one and only time. Looks like lots of smiles!

Ashley Matteo said...

yay, i love ALL the pictures. and im glad theres some one else out there that likes to take A LOT of pictures. i mean that IS why we go places right? haha! you got some great shots and nathan wanted me to scroll through them MANY MANY times. so for now he thinks he went to disney and thats as close as he is getting for awhile. so glad yall had fun and got that checked off the list. cant wait to see where the hales adventure to next!

Anonymous said...

I love the happy faces! Josh seemed to be having fun too. We will have to go again not the one and only time. Mimi

Anonymous said...

Hey looks like you guys had a good time! Makes me wish I was going back next week instead of fishing in Arkansas! oh well we have to toughen our boys up a bit! Tell your babies Aunt Heather and Tis will take them back someday (when the strollers aren't needed) haha! HHW

The Penter Family said...

I love all of these pictures! It looks so fun. I can't wait to go to Disney with our kids!