Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012 and such

Pumpkin carving with dad

_DSC0014_DSC0018

Trunk or Treat at GHK

_DSC0038_DSC0045

Anyone who knows Clark and his love for motorcycles can only imagine how excited (a little scared at first) he was to sit on this dar-dar.

_DSC0050_DSC0051_DSC0055_DSC0058

A few pics from our playgroup Halloween Party – Clark and Emalyn

_DSC0061_DSC0065

Sweet Anne Fulton just wanted to hold Clark’s hand, but we wanted to be a funny guy instead.  His newest trick is to hide his hand in his long sleeve and say ‘uh oh why did my hand go?’  Here he is in action…

_DSC0070_DSC0071_DSC0075_DSC0076_DSC0079

_DSC0089_DSC0108_DSC0109

So today while sis was at school I had the best time just playing with my sweet boy.  He is really catching on that I am not the best ball player and will often say ‘I wait for daddy to get home.’  I guess I need to brush up on my ball skills, because this little guy is all ball.  He also loves playing with cars, trucks, and trains so fun.  It brings back memories of lining up cars with my baby brother.

_DSC0117_DSC0135_DSC0139_DSC0144_DSC0148_DSC0160_DSC0172_DSC0173_DSC0174_DSC0200_DSC0216Buzz and Rapunzel with real “tangled” hair!!_DSC0221_DSC0230_DSC0239

Our sweet friend Supriya came by to say ‘hi’_DSC0249Bella and Manus had to show us their costumes, too._DSC0251_DSC0264Caroline and sweet, sweet Amelia_DSC0266Caroline has been working with Clark all day on how to knock on doors, say trick or treat, then thank you.  While trick or treating, Caroline said…’Clark I shouldn’t have to remind you everytime.you need to say thank you!’_DSC0268 We finished off the evening at the annual Halloween dinner at the O’Hares.  Feasting on mummy dogs, spider web cupcakes and many, many other treats. 

No comments: