Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Quote

We discussed in Bible Study the other day about the quote saying, The Lord never gives you more than you can handle. Au contraire, He always gives you more than you can handle, but never more than He can handle. Amen! Sometimes being a mom is overwhelming and I do not know what to do. Praise be to God that He is the author and perfector and I need only trust in Him.

Caroline has been struggling with breathing problems. Last night after swim lessons she said her chest hurt so bad she was afraid God had popped out!!! I assured her He will never leave her or forsake her. This girl keeps me laughing, thinking, and feeling helpless in how to help her feel better.










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

Good post! And very timely! Both kids have bronchitis...and lots and lots of breathing treatments here. Exhausting. Miss y'all.