Friday, March 20, 2009

15 month old honey

Today Caroline is 15 months old! She is quite talkative (I don't know where she gets that from, ha!). These are the words that are understandable right now (she's adding new ones daily): mama, dada, papa, ball, doll, hot, hat, bye bye, hi, hey, ohhh..., uh oh, yea, baby, nana, eye, hair, ear, bow. I'm also trying to teach her French, she distinctly says oui and oh la la! She has code for animals crackers = roars and goldfish crackers = glub, glubs. She kisses, hugs, and blows kisses. Sometimes when I lay her down for a nap I can hear her in there kissing her little bunny she sleeps with, so cute! She likes to make animal sounds and has the following down pat: chicken, lion, tiger, monkey, snake (this one is cute), dog, cat, and bear. She knows and can point to her nose, eyes, mouth, teeth (she now has 4), hair, ears, feet, toes, hands, fingers, and tummy. Speaking of tummy...she loves to tickle people, so watch out! She even will tickle her own belly and laugh...what a silly little girl! She loves to patty cake, clap, tries to sing, loves to DANCE, and points at everything. Like her Daddy, she likes things to go where they should. If I don't put her shoes in her room, she will take the pair and try to climb up the stairs with them to put them in their place. She does a lot more I just can't think. She on the other hand is constantly thinking and doesn't ever miss a beat. She walks so steadily and is pretty fast. We are having so much fun watching her grow and feel very blessed to be her parents.

Just walking around...



'Hey is this thing sturdy?'

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a doll!

me said...

She is getting so big and more beautiful every day!