Tuesday, March 17, 2009

McWaniac

Caroline met her friends Marion and Marcelle at the McWane Science Center yesterday. This was our first trip, but now that we are card caring members, it won't be our last. She had fun playing in the Itty Bitty Magic City, but we didn't venture out into any other parts of the museum. When I taught at BWF I took my students several times and even lost 5 kids at one point (they were in the bus with a chaperone unbeknownst to me). This was definitely less stressful!

Caroline and Marion playing with the cash register. It beeped, she loved it!


Abacus anyone??


Marcelle and Caroline playing with the cash register. I promise, they did have other things to play with...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am still laughing about her fall in front of Tanner. Ms. C. totally cracks me up.