Sunday, March 1, 2009

Redemption


A view from the top...


The snow started to fall a bit more so Josh was able to build this masterpiece.
It is complete with a carrott nose and two eyes made out of coal!
Caroline was taking a nap, so I didn't get a picture of her with it before it started melting...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Penter Family said...

I would like to apologize for earlier comment. This snowman is a very good snowman!

Jessa Mullen said...

If only your snowman had on an Auburn Hat... But other than that, it looks must better than mine did..

newmanfamily said...

Looks like you all had a fun snowday! One of most memorable childhood memories is a certain snowday with Josh and Heather! Although the day didn't end up well for Heather, with a broken arm and Josh and I laughing. We weren't very nice!